Triplex Reverse Osmosis System 10 US GPM (40 L/min) and Up
- Industrial PC controlled modular design.
- Stainless Steel centrifugal pumps for dependable operation.
- 316 Stainless Steel sanitary connections throughout.
- Hydranautics ESPA membranes for maximum efficiency, high rejection and production.
- Pure water membrane flush.
- Permeate water divert valve activated upon system startup to flush pure water lines and assure only optimum product water quality reaches process.
- Electronic flow meters and pressure sensors.
- Graphic display to show four point water quality, flows, pressures, system status and alarms.
- Isolation/Divert valves to facilitate optimum membrane cleaning and sanitization.
- Stainless steel structure for lasting appearance and durability.
- Full data acquisition capability through Ethernet connection.
- Made in Canada.
- USP Purified Water
Built on a "zero downtime" philosophy, the modular triplex CWRO 4040-3P-V is actually three systems in one. The three RO modules operate independent of each other. A central control unit rotates duty among them so that 2 operate while the third unit is in standby. Rotation is frequent preventing microbial contamination. In the event of a system fault, the problem module is isolated while full water production is maintained by the remaining two modules. The transition is completely automatic and seamless.
The triplex system is available for applications requiring 40 L/min (10 GPM) and up. It is ideally suited for process applications which do not permit downtime.
Download Printable Document
© Clearwater Systems Canada, Apoyo y fabricación de sistemas de agua de alta pureza
Specializing in: reverse osmosis, ro, edi, e-cell, uv, ultrafiltration, vortisand, ion exchange, usp, membrane cleaning, purified, pharmaceutical, beverage, bottled, process, labwater, activated carbon, microfiltration, ozone, cip, ozone, degasification, filtration, pretreatment. Toronto, Ontario.