Reverse Osmosis System For USP Purified Water
- Pure water production 40 L/min (10 US GPM) and up.
- Sanitary design with Tri-Clamp connections throughout.
- Permeate lines in high polish 316 stainless tubing.
- Multi stage centrifugal pump in 316 stainless steel.
- Sanitary isolated pressure gauges.
- Hydranautics ESPA membranes for maximum efficiency, high rejection and production.
- Membrane auto-flush with permeate.
- Product water divert valve activated upon system startup to flush pure water lines and in the case that product water quality is below setpoint.
- Microprocessor Controlled.
- Electronic flow meters with LCD display.
- LCD HMI display to show water quality, rejection and recovery by percentage, operating hours, system status and alarms.
- Isolation/Divert valves to facilitate optimum membrane cleaning and sanitization.
- Stainless steel structure for lasting appearance and durability.
- Made in Canada.
- Reverse Osmosis