Clearwater Automatic Twin Alternating Water Softeners
- Premium-Quality, High Capacity Resin.
- ¾" or 1½" Riser Tube For Excellent Flow.
- Fail-Safe Brine Control.
- Reliable Fleck 9000 & 9500 Control Valves operate all functions of the softener.
- Poly Glass Mineral Tanks.
- All Clearwater softener tanks are constructed of a high-density non-corrosive polyethylene shell and reinforced with a fibreglass outer roving. These tanks have a maximum working pressures of 150 PSI and a working temperature up to 120°F.
- Brine Tanks.
- All Clearwater softeners are supplied with blow-moulded, high-density polyethylene brine tanks. These tanks are attractive, and are guaranteed not to crack. Clearwater Brine Tanks use a Calibrated Salt Grid System for maintenance-free operation.
- Made in Canada.
Designed to provide a continuous supply of soft water, the Clearwater line of metered automatic twin alternating water conditioners offer excellent flow capabilities and virtually 100% salt efficiency.
All Clearwater conditioners feature hydraulically balanced motor driven piston control valves to assures smooth operation and excellent longevity. Regeneration is meter initiated for economical operation and all are equipped with calibrated brine systems for consistent operation.
Clearwater backs all softeners with a 2 year warranty covering both parts and labour.
Download Printable Document
© Clearwater Systems Canada, Support and Manufacturing of High-Purity Water Systems
Specializing in: reverse osmosis, ro, edi, e-cell, uv, ultrafiltration, vortisand, ion exchange, usp, membrane cleaning, purified, pharmaceutical, beverage, bottled, process, labwater, activated carbon, microfiltration, ozone, cip, ozone, degasification, filtration, pretreatment. Toronto, Ontario.