Heat Sanitization System
- 316 SS centrifugal pump.
- Electronic temperature controllers with digital display accurately maintain temperatures during the preprogrammed sanitization procedure.
- Stainless Steel structure for lasting appearance and durability.
- Control Panel in NEMA 4X enclosure.
- High Efficiency 316 Stainless Steel shell and tube heat exchanger, rated for up to 250 PSI.
- Steam controls, modulating temperature control valves, steam trap.
- Digital flow monitor and manual flow control valves.
- Process piping fabricated in 316 Stainless Steel.
Designed for easy, reliable, and sanitary operation, the CWTS-200 is indispensable for carbon filter systems and cartridge filters that require rigorous microbial control.
Utilizing only components of the finest quality and built on a stainless steel structure for lasting durability, this unit is custom built for each application.
Download Printable Document
CWTS-200 with CWF-AC-6696-2P
Activated Carbon Filter
© Clearwater Systems Canada, Support and Manufacturing of High-Purity Water Systems
Specializing in: reverse osmosis, ro, edi, e-cell, uv, ultrafiltration, vortisand, ion exchange, usp, membrane cleaning, purified, pharmaceutical, beverage, bottled, process, labwater, activated carbon, microfiltration, ozone, cip, ozone, degasification, filtration, pretreatment. Toronto, Ontario.